Fire & Security Installation Engineer – South West
My client is one of the South Wests leading companies. They are a well established (30 years) BAFE and NSI Gold accredited Fire & Security business.
The Fire & Security Installation Engineer will conduct installations of Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms, CCTV Systems and Access Control Systems.
- Full installation of Intruder Alarms / Fire Alarms / CCTV Systems / Access Control Systems
- Varied, interesting role within commercial, industrial and domestic settings
- Plenty of overtime available for you to increase your earnings
- Industry training and progression opportunities available
- Delivering a first-class customer service to all our customers.
Our ideal candidate has:
- A multi-skilled background with experience installing fire and security systems
- The ability to deliver projects from start to finish
- Fire commissioning experience
- Network/IP based product experience
- Basic Mains Compliance
- A passion for providing world class customer service
- A full UK Driving Licence is essential
- A desire to be financially rewarded for hard work, dedication and commitment
Basic Salary – £28,000 to £36,000 (depending on experience) + Engineer Incentive Scheme + Pension + Overtime + Company Car (optional private use) / Fuel Card + Company PDA + Phone + 25 days holiday