Security Sales Consultant – Essex
A great opportunity for an experienced Security Sales Consultant based in Essex has become available.
Maintaining a target driven mentality is paramount together with a strong focus on achieving clear goals and objectives. The role requires a high level of determination and a dedication to being totally customer focused. Resilience and a strong desire to succeed are other important attributes for this demanding yet rewarding role. Good organisational and planning skills, attention to detail, excellent communications skills and the ability to persuade and close sales are all key requirements.
· Achieve or exceed sales installation OV targets.
· Ensure that CRM records (inc. diaries) are maintained promptly and accurately
· Maintain a regular liaison with identified key influencers
· Proactively research, identify and convert new business opportunities
· Maintain accurate records within SalesForce for all customer/influencer activity
· Ensure optimum cross-selling activity of all related fire & security products.
· Responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities in conjunction with the sales manager.
· Provide reliable and accurate sales forecasts to the sales manager
· Fully manage a portfolio of existing customers and be solely responsible for sales generation from those existing accounts.
· Strong communication skills, to be results-driven and have a hunger to succeed.
· Knowledge of security in sales.
· To achieve or exceed Recurring Revenue Targets.
· To achieve or exceed Key Response Targets.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the world’s largest security and fire solutions organisations with global operations and a very large client base. They offer fantastic training and development, plus global career-development opportunities.
Car or Car Allowance
Pension, Health care, 21+bank holidays rising to 25 + bank.
Please apply to Security Fire Recruitment UK ASAP