Security Service & Breakdown Engineer – London & Home Counties
An Independently-owned electronic fire & security company; accredited by SSAIB, UKAS and BAFE; designs, installs, commissions and maintains tailored, modern and effective electronic fire & security systems, is now looking to expand the service engineering team. My client works within a 25 mile radius of Herfordshire.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Maintenance of security systems including intruder, CCTV & access control systems
● Fault finding and repairs to security systems
● To provide reliable, quality support to our customers at all times
● To have a professional telephone and face to face manor
● Assist customers and regional team with technical issues either on the phone or face to face
● Have a flexible approach to working hours. Out of hours working will be required at times.
● Provide assistance and training to other team members as required
● Ensure you operate in line with the companies vision mission and values
● Be included on the “on call rota”
SKILLS, COMPETENCIES & ATTRIBUTES
● Technical knowledge of security systems – Minimum 2 years
● Have a systematic/logical approach to tasks & problems
● Ensure all tasks are carried out quickly & efficiently
● Be presentable in person and in vehicle and tools
● Excellent communication and organisational skills
● Be aware of and responsible for the equipment required to complete the necessary works including emergency van stock.
● Understand the need for precise completion of paperwork records of jobs and full use of PDA device.
● Have a polite but assertive telephone manor
● Good knowledge of London and the home counties postcodes
● Good customer service skills
● The ability to think laterally and “out of the box”
● Prompt and consistent time keeping
Salary & Package
- Regular One 2 One Check-Ins with Line Manager
- Continued Professional Development & Ongoing Training
- 25 Day Holiday Plus Bank Holidays Increasing to 35 Days ( 1 Day Extra Per Annum To 30 Days & A Further 5 Days After 10 Years )
- Flexible & Remote Working Where Possible
- Company Culture That Promotes Work Life Balance
- Access To Mental Health Care Support
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Max 3 Year Old Company Vehicle
- Basic salary up to £36k
- Laptop, Van, Phone
This is a great opportunity to join a successful and very well established company, offering not just a job, but a career.