FIRE & SECURITY ENGINEER
BASIC SALARY UP TO £35,000 PER ANNUM
Ideally based Cardiff, Newport or the Valleys
An NSI, SSAIB and BAFE Accredited company based in Cardiff, South Wales is looking to recruit a Fire & Security engineer.
This is a great opportunity to work with a flexible and growing company who will help you advance your skills.
The successful Fire & Security Engineer must be an enthusiastic team player who can work well under pressure and maintain a professional approach at all times.
Basic salary up to £35,000 (experience dependent) with an OTE of £40,000+
Role & Responsibilities may include:
- Installation, service & maintenance of IP CCTV, Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms & Access Control Systems.
- Good fault-finding skills and resolving technical issues.
- Attending to clients across South Wales, you will be happy to travel. Most of the work is local however you should be prepared to travel when required.
- Working within the company health & safety guidelines.
- Using blueprints, wiring diagrams and manufacturer’s installation manuals to complete projects
- Completing work orders and recording materials that are used on the job
Fire & Security Engineer experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, reliable and having the ability to think on their feet.
- Located geographically in Cardiff or the surrounding area.
- Well-organised, presentable and confident.
- Knowledge across a range of equipment such as Texecom, Galaxy, Paxton, Net 2, Scantronic, ACT, Hikvision, Dahua, ACT, Morley, Advanced, C-Tec, Advanced, Pyronix and so on. Or, a highly experienced Electrician.
- You will have a Full UK driving License.
- You will have at least 5 years experience within the Fire & Security/Electrical industry.
A great opportunity with a growing company, offering a very competitive salary package, ongoing training & additional benefits.
Please contact Security Fire Recruitment ASAP