Experienced Businerss development Manager with a proven track record of Sales figures to procure new installations and service contracts within our expanding company portfolio.
An excellent understanding of the relevant British Standards is essential.
The successful candidate Business Development Manager will be able to;
- competently Design and sell Fire Alarms, Emergency Lighting Systems with an open mind to other fire safety systems.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with new and existing clients.
- Prepare, evaluate and present estimates using Clik, Excel & Word to clients.
- Record and follow up all estimates submitted to client.
- To gather, evaluate and inform on customer feedback.
- To communicate and liaise with the sales / management team
Salary is £35,000 – £45,000 basic, company car, phone , laptop , fuel card , etc
Benefits for the Business Development Manager
- Company car
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Work from home