Fire & Security Engineer – West Scotland
£25,000 – £35,000 basic
1 in 8 weeks call out, £160 standby
Travel time paid after the first & last half hour
My client is an NSI Gold and BAFE accredited company, operating for over 35 years. They take pride in their reputation for quality and reliability, which has been achieved through the hard work and dedication of our professional team of personnel.
Due to continued expansion, a vacancy for a Fire & Security Engineer has been opened.
The role will be to provide routine maintenance and corrective call out attendance to fire and security systems, and small project installation works. The candidate will be required to participate in the oncall rota.
– Training courses on all aspects of the job are provided, including progression to Level 3 Award for FD&FA (BS5839-1: 2017)
– Emphasis on continued personal development
– Company van
– Laptop & PDA / mobile phone
– Branded uniforms
– Servicing & testing equipment
– Up to 27 days holiday (depending on length of service) + 8 public holidays per annum
– Must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience
– Must have a valid UK driving license
– Must pass required disclosure checks
– Desirable to have completed a modern apprenticeship in electronic security or electrical
Salary is dependent on candidates experience and overall competency.
Please apply to Security Fire Recruitment UK