Senior Fire Alarm Engineer – East Scotland – Edinburgh, Kirkcaldy, Galashiels, East parts of Motherwell & Falkirk.
My client is one of Scotland’s largest independent family run security companies. They are an NSI Gold and BAFE Accredited Installer and Maintainer of Electronic Security and Fire Detection Systems
They are actively seeking a Senior Fire Engineer, that has prior experience with NSI, SSAIB & BAFE accredited company, to join our team. Applicants should be conversant with current regulations and standards such as those regulated and certified by these industry bodies. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate as the role will be working within a fast-paced environment of the fire industry.
The company prides themselves on valuing and supporting all employees whilst creating a rich and rewarding environment to work. This is an excellent opportunity with long term prospects and job security for the right applicant.
You will be responsible for assisting the team of field Service & Maintenance Engineers within the East of Scotland. You will be required to work in Residential, Commercial & Public Sector sites across the region.
The successful candidate must be professional and uphold the highest levels of customer service in their day-to-day activities, whilst adhering to Health & Safety policies at all times
They are looking for a Senior Fire Engineer to join our team and assist in the delivery of our service & maintenance commitments within the designated region.
You will be responsible for carrying out reactive service visits, extra works in accordance with contract requirements and assisting in the development of the Fire Service & Maintenance Teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Servicing, fault finding and small works
- Assist, mentor and motivate your team members
- Identify training according to needs
- Proactively work towards continuous improvement in all aspects of the operation, in order to deliver a high level of service to our customers.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 5 years minimum multi-skilled engineering, post apprenticeship, experience essential
- Excellent decision making and organisational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Great team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Great problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and database software
- UK Full Driving Licence essential
Please contact Security Fire Recruitment UK now!