Fire Safety Trainer – West Midlands
Head office: South West based, Courses will take place at Head Office, London and locations around the UK. The position will require some travel and overnight stays away.
Starting salary: Dependent on experience, plus benefits £30 – £40,000 range
Position: Full time
The client is looking for a full-time trainer to join our busy team offering relevant and high-quality fire safety training to a variety of customers, supporting a range of courses within our portfolio. Training will be conducted at Head office and various client venues sites. There is scope to develop your own knowledge, skills and expertise in this role.
Vital to this role are:
· Minimum of 5 years fire safety experience
· Prior experience of training
· Be able to identify and understand the bespoke needs of individual clients in relation to fulfilling fire safety duties
· Solid knowledge and experience in workplace fire safety
· Ability to work unsupervised and on own initiative
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· A pro-active attitude
· A desire to keep up to date with industry changes, research, and new ideas
Desirable for this role:
· Level 3 qualification in training (or willingness to work towards)
· Knowledge or experience of structural fire safety
We are looking for a candidate who has a passion for fire safety, complemented by secure knowledge and experience. If you feel you would excel in the role and have some, but not all of these qualities, we would welcome a conversation to discuss your suitability.
Please apply now!