An Essex based Fire & Security company is looking to employ a new Fire Alarm Service & Maintenace engineer.
Duties to include, but not limited to Maintenance and service of Fire Alarm, emergency light and other life safety system. The role is Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:30. Based from the offices in Laindon Essex. Work manly inside the M25, some travel and working a way maybe needed.
Skills and Abilities
- Able to work individually and in a team
- Able to fault find quickly
- Able to plan jobs
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal/Written)
- Good knowledge of variety of Fire Alarm and life safety systems.
- Excellent customer service and liaison standards
- High standards and always pushing to achieve goals
- The ability to work under pressure and to time scales
- Full clean licence held
- Bafe units 1,4 &5
- Ideally some knowledge of security systems
- Maintenance of Fire Alarm and other life safety systems
- 1st line support/Servicing ability
- 1 week in 4 call-out cover
- Some small works/installation
- Some weekend work and working away from home.
- Salary dependent on experience £30,000.00 – £35,000.00 Travel time will be paid
- Company Van
- Call-out payment
- 4 weeks holiday, rising 1 day per year up-to 25
- Mobile phone
- Engineers are issued a Uniform, to be worn at all times.
We are looking for someone who is flexible, not afraid of hard work and wants to move on in their working life.