My client specialises in the installation and maintenance of customised Fire and Security solutions to the commercial and businesses sector across the UK.
There ethos is ”Work for a company with a #oneteam ethic and bond to succeed”
· To complete the installation and commissioning of Fire & Security systems on a wide range of customer premises.
· To be planned and organised to ensure installations are carried out efficiently and to a high standard.
· Ensure all relevant H&S requirements are met.
· To be a team player and support others when needed.
· To be flexible with regards to working away, if required.
· To manage customer relationships and ensure a consistent high level of customer service.
· To have strong communication skills.
· Complete all documentation and timesheets accurately and in a timely manner.
What we offer
· 44 hours per week Monday to Friday
· Permanent contract
· Competitive salary
· Upto 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
. Birthday’s additional to annual leave
· Rolling on call rota 1 in 7 weeks (subject to cover)
· Subsidised travel time
· Company pension scheme
· Referral scheme – opportunity to earn £1,000 per hire
. Referral Scheme – Opportunity to earn 10% commission on new business
· Fantastic team events which include BBQ’s, Curry Night’s, Karting, Xmas parties
. Engineer training events. Quarterly H&S and product training – Team meetings.
Basic salary is mid to late 30’s, salary is not an issue for the right engineers