Assessor and IQA (Fire Safety)
Location: This role can be largely home-based but will require some travel and attendance at Head Office, London and locations around the UK. The position may require some overnight stays away.
Head office: Gloucestershire
Starting salary: Dependent on experience plus benefits
Position: Full time
My client is looking for a full-time Assessor/IQA who will offer high-quality support to our learners through their qualification pathways.
The successful candidate will efficiently and effectively conduct various forms of assessment, providing candidates with prompt, accurate and constructive feedback.
You will maintain IQA requirements in line with the awarding body. You will use your IQA experience to ensure high – quality standards are met by providing support, coaching and guidance to assessors.
Vital to this role are:
· Training or educational experience
· Assessor qualification or equivalent experience
· IQA qualification of equivalent experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· A pro-active attitude
· Minimum 10 years in the fire safety industry or Fire and Rescue Service
· Proven experience of carrying out fire risk assessments and report writing for clients
· Ability to be flexible in the mode of working, to provide feedback and support verbally, in writing and through online platforms.
Desirable for this role:
· Fire risk assessment qualification or similar
· Coaching and mentoring experience
My client is looking for a candidate who has a passion for the industry and educating others, complemented by secure knowledge and experience. If you feel you would excel in the role and have some, but not all these qualities, we would welcome a conversation to discuss your suitability.
Please contact Security Fire Recruitment UK