FIRE STRATEGY CONSULTANT
My client is looking for a full time Fire Strategy Consultant to contribute to the sustainability of the provision of technical consultancy support to Training and Fire Risk Services.
The nature of the role requires travel across the UK and a significant percentage of time at clients’ premises. Whist attendance at the clients offices in Gloucestershire is preferred, this role could be predominantly home based. Currently our significant contracts are in the southern half of England.
From £50k to £60k plus
· Experienced fire risk assessor – preferably on an existing fire risk assessor register
· Broad experience of different premises types including hotels, residential, schools, retail, manufacturing, offices, storage, mixed use etc.
· Good understanding of Approved Document B and BS9999 / BS9991 – including their application.
· Experience of developing retrospective fire strategies and, potentially for new build/refurbishment projects – though not full fire engineered solutions.
- At least 10 years’ experience of which 5 must have been in a senior fire strategy consulting / advisory capacity.
- Ability to engage effectively with people internally and externally.
- A team player who can demonstrate a collaborative style of working that enhances business / project performance.
- Ability to lead by example and in a manner consistent the organisations policies, goals and values.
- Ability to deliver projects to the required standard on time.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
· A relevant technical degree, preferably in fire engineering or a fire related discipline.
Excellent rates of pay, company car + allowance, pension and private medical health care, free parking, use of on-site gym/pool facilities and a flexible working policy.
Please apply to Security Fire Recruitment UK