We are looking for an approachable and enthusiastic candidate. The role will require the successful candidate to visit client premises, installing and servicing fire safety systems and security systems on a planned maintenance and emergency call-out basis. You will be required to always be aware of customer needs and service requirements and the opportunity to develop new business opportunities for the company (e.g. Service Contracts, Fire Risk Assessments)
You will be responsible for the annual maintenance, installations, fault finding, rectifying and problem solving, commissioning and, documenting etc. for a wide range of fire alarm systems (both addressable and conventional), security systems and CCTV systems.
Responsibilities will include: –
• Maintaining current Health & Safety standards
• Working from drawings and preparing for installation of systems
• Ensuring the use of the Alarm Master/PDA systems are updated
• Wiring and testing electrical equipment
• Fault find diagnosis
• Ensuring the safe keeping of any installation job files are kept secure, accurate and updated according to current standards
• Order replacement parts with the office, on a daily basis. Ensure all supplier purchase orders are sent to the office no later than a Tuesday of each week.
• Complete an ‘Equipment Fault Report’ and s
Maintenance, Service, Installation and repair of the following: Fire Alarms, PAVA Systems, Disabled Refuge Systems, Disabled Toilet Alarms, Security Systems, Access Control Systems, Electrical Testing, Emergency Lights.
£35,000 – £40,000 basic for 40 hour week plus on call & overtime duties.
My client offers a wider scope of products and services to keep up with the demand of our client base, established in 2009 with a strong customer base in the installation market place of life safety systems.