Security Systems Engineer
We are looking for a experienced Security Systems engineer with knowledge of servicing and installing intruder alarms, CCTV systems and access control systems. The candidate must hold a valid UK driving license and pass a PNC check.
Your duties will include the following
- Routine maintenance & installation of Intruder Alarms, CCTV & Access Control.
- Systems may include Pyronix, Orisec, Galaxy, FM, ADE, HikVision, Paxton, Texecom, Risco.
- Out of hours call out rota.
- Working with the administration team, complying with company policies and work instructions. Uploading all job sheets to the database each day and updating the admin team, maintaining an accurate and high standard of paperwork.
- Ensuring all health and safety requirements are met and working to the current industry standards.
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
- At least three years previous relevant experience.
- Salary dependent on experience £30-£32k