My award-winning Fire and Security client with impressive year on year growth and due to the expansion of our service department we are looking for an experienced, aspirational & driven Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established organisation with upcoming projects you will be an integral part of the team.
As the successful candidate, you will be able to manage yourself whilst onsite and be able to use your own initiative. You will have good communication skills and be able to build and maintain relationships on site with clients. You will have a good understanding of Health & Safety and be able to identify risks whilst on site.
The role will be to service & maintain Fire, Intruder, CCTV & Access Control systems
· My clients are NSI GOLD Approved and therefore screen all engineers in line with BS7858 and DBS Checked.
· Full clean driving license is essential.
· ECS Card
· Competitive Salary £28,000 – £32,000
· Travel time paid after 30 mins at beginning and end of the day
· Company Vehicle
· 21 days holiday + 8 bank holidays increasing with service.
· Pension: Auto enrolment Pension Scheme
· Other benefits: -PPE & Uniform, Laptop and Phone.
· Training and Development Opportunities
Call out rota is for Service and Maintenance and it’s ideally one in every 10-12 weeks but currently every 8 weeks until more engineers are employed.
Stand by rate is £110.00 per full week and call out rate is double time door to door.
Travel time is paid after 30 minutes each way at normal rate.
Overtime is paid at time and a half until lunchtime Saturday and double time after
Training and development encouraged.
Please apply to Security Fire Recruitment ASAP for the full details