Business Development Manager/Office Manager
Office Based – Manchester, and both the Greater Manchester and Lancashire County area
Job Purpose Summary:
A great opportunity for a Business Development Manager with knowledge of the Fire and Security Industry has arisen to join the business to help build on the success and lead the next stage of growth.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Sales and marketing activity for the business, ensuring the monthly and annual sales targets and KPIs are achieved.
- Attend existing and new customer meetings.
- Perform site surveys and compile Assignment Instructions and Risk Assessments
- Management of contracts, retaining customers, minimise attrition.
- Cross selling
- Support the administration team as and when required.
- Dealing with any other duties considered reasonable by the Managing Director.
- Play a collaborative role in supporting the effective governance of the board bringing independent and sound judgement on issues of strategy, performance, and resources.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Hitting agreed sales target.
- Ensure Customer retention and attrition of contracts is below 5%
- Ensure Sales and Marketing activity is measured and achieved.
- Enhance the reputation of the company and establish a strong foothold and market presence in the Fire and Security Industry
- Self-motivated with strong commercial & Customer focus
- Energy, Enthusiasm and Confidence
- Adaptable and flexible
- Customer service orientation
- Good Networker
- Excellent IT/ Presentation skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
· 4 weeks paid holiday, plus bank holidays.
· Enhanced benefits after 5 years’ service.
· Company Vehicle.
· Company Pension Scheme.
· Generous Commissioning Scheme.
Basic salary £26000 – £35000 plus commission
Please apply to Security Fire Recruitment UK ASAP