Due to recent expansion, my client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated and committed individual to join our team as a Service Engineer.
They are looking for experienced Service Engineers in the Manchester area, and both the Greater Manchester and Lancashire County areas.
The successful candidates will respond to call outs, install service and maintain CCTV, Access
Control, Intruder and Fire Alarm Systems.
The Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities are:
• Maintain Fire and Security Systems in line with current standards and customer requirements.
• Respond to demand service calls on all types of fire and security systems in line with current
standards and customer requirements.
• Plan and implement routine and demand call visits for your area.
• Be an engineer able to hit the ground running with little or no supervision or training.
• Assist colleagues as and when required.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• Must have a full UK driving license.
• Technical background in the electrical / electronic industry.
• Good all-round knowledge of Fire and Security Systems.
• Experience of front-line customer contact preferred.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Be able to deliver exceptional customer service.
• Must be able to perform well as an individual as well as part of a team.
Essential Skills Required:
• DBS clearance (for working in schools).
• First class communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
• Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Flexible and self-motivated.
• Full UK driving licence.
Worked within BAFE/ SSAIB/ NSI accredited company.
• Valid CSCS / ECS card.
• IPAF / PASMA / Asbestos Awareness certification.
• Electrical Qualifications.
• 4 weeks paid holiday, plus bank holidays.
• Enhanced benefits after 5 years’ service.
• Company Vehicle
• Company Pension Scheme.
• Spend at time-of-service commissioning scheme (SATOS)
Please apply to Security Fire Recruitment UK ASAP