Fire & Security Installation Engineer –
Based At: Manchester, and both the Greater Manchester and Lancashire County areas.
Due to recent expansion my client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated and committed individual to join their team as an Installation Engineer.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Install/ commission our wide range of equipment including; Fire and Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Access Control, Audio Visual, and Automation systems.
• To extend existing systems as part of small/remedial works packages.
• Provide excellent service to customers, building great working relationships.
• Prepare for jobs by reading site plans, specifications and ensuring all equipment is available.
• Problem solving and decision making when attending call outs/break downs.
• Provide on-site technical support and solutions to customers during both reactive and routine visits.
• Complete all relevant paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
• Adhere to health and safety requirements.
• Be involved in a 24-hour emergency cover rota.
• Advise customers on new products and services to improve efficiency.
Essential Skills Required
• First class communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
• Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Flexible and self-motivated.
• Full UK driving licence.
• DBS clearance (for working in schools).
• Electrical Qualifications.
Desirable Skills Required
Worked within BAFE/ SSAIB/ NSI accredited company.
• Valid CSCS / ECS card.
• IPAF / PASMA / Asbestos Awareness certification.
• Company Pension Scheme.
• Spend at time of service commissioning scheme (SATOS
The basic salary is between £22,500 – £28,000 dependent on experience.
This is a great opportunity to join a well established company with long term career progression.
Please contact Security Fire Recruitment UK ASAP!