A Electronic Security Systems Company that has been established over 80 years and has a wide and varied client base across London and Home Counties, is now looking to recruit a new Security Systems Engineer.
They specialise in Intruder Alarms, Access Control, CCTV and Door Entry systems and are looking for an engineer with sound knowledge of each of these disciplines.
Working experience with Galaxy, Texecom & Menvier Intruder Alarms; Paxton, Comelit & BPT Access/Entry systems; and Videcon, Wisenet, Concept Pro & Axis CCTV systems is essential
Requirement of Role:
• Experience in new system installations, fault finding, servicing and maintenance inspections
• Ability to demonstrate experience in a reactive environment
• Take pride in exceptional workmanship
• Possess a range of recognised mechanical and electrical industry tools
• Self-motivated and able to adapt to different circumstances as identified by you, your line manager, support team and wider organisation
• Ability to train team members to enhance their skills
• Full Driving License • Security Screening, Police & DBS check
• Company Vehicle
• 20 days holiday (increasing to 22 days after 1st year) plus 8 days Bank Holiday
• Pension Scheme
• Private Healthcare on completion of probatio
Basic salary £32,000 plus, they will be flexible
The majority of the client base is in West London so ideally a candidate who is London based or the West / South West home counties – Croydon, Woking, Slough regions would be a sensible distance for travelling in.
Please apply to Security Fire Recruitment UK ASAP