Fire and Security Service Engineer £38,000 – £40,000 depending on experience.
My client is based in London, they design, supply, install and maintain a variety of commercial security and fire systems. They now require a motivated and enthusiastic Service engineer to join the team.
• Holiday entitlement of 20 days holiday plus bank per annum. This entitlement is pro rata.
• Travel allowance / Vehicle
• Private Health Care.
• Pension Scheme.
Your expected hours on site are 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday, callout rota, which will be one week in four and an additional payment of £200 for standby. Time on-site for callouts is paid at time. Overtime is time and a half for week days and Saturday. Double time on Sundays and bank holidays.
Your duties will include the following:
• Servicing fire and security systems.
• Attending call outs for faults on systems.
• Small remedial works on existing systems.
• Working with the administration team, complying with company policies and work instructions. Uploading all job sheets to the database each day and updating the admin team, maintaining an accurate and high standard of paperwork.
• Ensuring all health and safety requirements are met and working to the current industry standards.
• Client liaison.
• To undertake callout duties as part of the engineering team.
To succeed in this role as a Fire and Security Service Engineer you will need to demonstrate the following experience and skills :
• At least one year’s previous relevant experience is essential for this role.
• It would be an advantage if the candidate has FIA, IPAF, CSCS and ECS.
• A good understanding of the British Standards for Fire & Security
• Ability to work well on own initiative.
Please apply to Security Fire Recruitment ASAP