Fire and or Security Engineer – Northern Ireland
A very well establsihed Fire and Security installer is looking for a new fire and security engineer to join their team based in Antrim.
The successful fire and security engineer will ideally have had some experience with a variety of equipment, be prepared to learn about new areas of fire and security and be inquisitive about new technologies. In this role you will have the opportunity to develop into a leadership role as the company grows.
• £25-35k per annum
• Bonus scheme Hours
• 08:00-17:00 Mon-Fri
• 30 days holiday allowance including bank holidays Job Scope
• Maintenance of fire and security equipment
• Remedial works on fire and security equipment
• System design, installation and commissioning of fire and security equipment
• Locations throughout NI and occasionally ROI
• Training will be provided as required
Essential Skills and Experience
Relevant qualifications and 3+ years’ experience in at LEAST ONE of the following areas (multiple areas preferred):
• Fire alarms
• Fire extinguishers
• Electrical installations and testing
• Emergency lighting, Intruder alarms, CCTV, Access control Benefits
• Company vehicle, Fuel card, Phone, All required tools provided, ongoing training provided, opportunity for career advancement.
Please apply to Security Fire Recruitment ASAP