Fire Alarm Installation Engineer – £45,000 basic per year plus OT
My client is an established company with 30+ years, specialising in Fire and Electrical Compliance works across a variety of sectors including Social housing, Health and commercial properties.
This Fire Alarm Installation Engineer position is a permanent and a driving licence is required. The position is to attend multi-site properties in and around London, installing client’s fire alarm systems to ensure they are compliant, functional, and fit for purpose as part of the fire safety requirements.
Daily responsibilities for the Fire Alarm Installation Engineer will include:
To install Fire Detection & Alarm System, (FDA) & Smoke Control Systems, (SCS)
To carry out small installation works to Fire Detection & Alarm System, (FDA) & Smoke Control Systems
To install Emergency Lighting Systems.
To deliver works with high customer satisfaction and compliant to H&S practices.
To complete Fire Systems Engineer work reports, certificates, compliance checks as appropriate using the PDA.
To provide accurate job reports and support information.
To maintain a strong understanding of relevant British Standards and best practices.
To follow safe working practices.
Requirements for the Fire Alarm Installation Engineer
• Have at least 3 consecutive years’ experience as a Fire Systems install Engineer,
• Understand and be knowledgeable on BS5839, BS5266.
• Full UK Driving Licence
• To have good communication skills to liaise with the customer, stakeholders and our team. Desirable for the role:
• Having previously worked in social housing is a bonus. Experience and Knowledge of Electrical systems.
• Understand the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 and current edition of BS7671.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company as one of there Fire Systems engineers.
Please apply to Security Fire Recruitment ASAP